Sunday 30 March 2014

SACRIFICING YOUR HEALTH TO MAKE MONEY

Please read these prophetic words - of course we all have to work to live and to look after our families - but, its so true isn’t it - we all strive to do well in life - to do better - to have a bigger home or a better car and a better standard of living. We work around the clock often at the expense of our health and effect on our families. Please think about the Dalai Lama’s wise words - its about finding a balance in our lives thanks.

There is a real dichotomy in today's hectic world. How do you balance the need to do well - get on in our work - get promotion - make money - deal with ambition - look after our families - make enough money so that we don't have to worry about the future - pay for our children's education - the list of "wants" is endless isn't it? 

On the other hand what is the point of doing all of this and chasing the holy grail of "making money" when all you end up with is broken health and in many cases a divorce and broken family. I know because I've been there.

Looking back at my life having spent so many years involved with producing concerts in more than 25 countries - on one hand I feel enormous pride in the shows we have presented and the pleasure it gave hundreds of thousands of people - on the other hand I went through divorce and the pain of break up and the effect it had on my health and well being and those that I loved.

You work like crazy to achieve something good and to gain a level of security and sense of achievement but at what cost? The Dalai Lama so wisely says "we are so anxious about the future, we do not live in the present". Living each moment of our lives is so important - how do any of us know what the next moment will bring?

Spending time each day to meditate; spending time each day to appreciate our surroundings and nature; spending time with our families despite the pressure of delivering more profit and earnings; enjoying every moment as though it were your last - these things are important - finding a balance in your life.

Please think about the Dalai Lama's words of wisdom - they may change your life and even save it.
Thank you

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;
    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete