Thursday 13 August 2015

TO MAKE YOU SMILE AND FEEL GOOD

Sometimes its just good to look at a beautiful image and reflect on the wonderful world we live on.

This post is about feeling at peace and maybe smiling and just feeling happy in this world of beauty, love but also turmoil and suffering

Take a short break from the worries and concerns of your life and feel good about yourself and everything around you. We live on an incredibly gorgeous planet - enjoy it and think good thoughts - happy thoughts - and remember that LOVE, COMPASSION, KINDNESS bring great HAPPINESS

 OK I'm the boss!
 This is my bed - Tigers come first!
 OK Mum - we were tired - we needed a lift
 I'm taller than you!
 The beauty around us is just amazing
 I've forgotten which door is mine!
 Nothing like a hug to make you happy
 Us Leos have got to stick together
 Dolphins having fun
 Why can't I play in the world cup mum?
 Wake up!
 I'm trying to get some sleep!
 How can you eat me?
 Natures bounty - Exquisite beauty
 Who says Owls aren't pretty?
 Spring and beautiful daffodils
 We've got to stick together 
 Who says Whales aren't beautiful?
 Meandering beauty
 And another thing!
 Hey, I like ice-cream too
 Walking in Spring is such a joy
 Out dancing for the evening
 OK watch me!!
 Beauty of the Mountains
 What a view - amazing eh?
 How can you eat Lamb?
 Sunset a time for love and reflection
 Japanese blossom and setting sun
 Give us a kiss
 Just love Mr Robin
 My beautiful Misha 
The beauty of the world in a Rose
 Blossoms give so much joy
 How can you not love a Bunny rabbit?
 OK mum lets go for a swim
 Please don't make me extinct
 What a driveway
OK Mum I'll walk a bit faster
 Beauty in the sky as well on the ground
 The setting sun
 Beauty in the city too
Why not? - love is all around

Thanks for looking at these wonderful images - please remember we live on the most beautiful earth and she gives us beauty, happiness and life itself - please don't spoil it or take it for granted

THANKS
Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment